With over 200 kilometers of well signposted and waymarked cycle paths and mountain bike trails, cyclists are truly spoilt for choice here.
After a little refreshment, those who wish, can continue up, as high as 2,400m, on the marked hiking trails.
- FREE hiking sticks – the mountain easier to climb
- Tour portal with GPS
- Hiking map
- Bergbahn St. Johann in Tyrol and Oberndorf in Tyrol
- Thematic trails
- Kaiserwinkl Golf Kössen – You will receive a 25% discount on green fees, free use of driving rank, 10% discount on courses, preferred start time of award, 3-day Golf Alpine passes
- Golfclub Lärchenhof – You will receive a 15% discount on green fees
No matter if sunshine or rain, with the summer card of the Alps of Kitzbühel you have always the right program – and to an attractive price.
Discover how multifaceted climbing can be:
- Hornpark – Adventure Park in St. Johann in Tyrol
- Bergsport in den Kitzbüheler Alpen – experience the best sides of the mountains
- Tandem-Paragleiten – experience the dream of flying
- Ballonfahren – escape from absolute silence to freedom
- Tandem-Fallschirmspringen – experience the unique experience of a tandem parachute jump
- Rafting – Fascination for those seeking action and adventure
- Canyoning – experience the unique landscape in an gorge
- Kanu – one of the most fascinating sports for every age group …
- Bogenschießen – The archer’s paradise
- Funsport der Extraklasse – Fun equipment like Quantya – the motorcycle of the future, Segway, 7-league boots, and much more