In 1967 the Bergbahnen St. Johann and Oberndorf built a one-man chair lift, with the bottom station in the field of the Schörgerer farm. There was a great interest in the farm, but Stefan and Anna refused to give in to the offers made. During the first winter season of the new lift the Zuhäusl was turned into an inventive bar.
Grandpa always knew how to motivate his family. Stefan (1943) and his sisters Anna (1946), Maria(1949) and Barbara (1956) were very dedicated and took their responsibilities and competences seriously. Before long they saw that their hospitality showed the desired results.