In accordance with the requirements of the ministry, we have taken a number of measures to provide you and our employees with the highest possible levels of sanitary protection.
We have taken the following measures:
- All our employees are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis – only healthy employees can work for us
- Corona Diary – we take our employees’ temperature daily
- Our employees have been trained to comply with all COVID-19 regulations
- We have installed Plexiglas dividers at the reception
- Hand sanitizers are strategically located at central points
- We don’t shake hands and we avoid physical contact
- Our tables, seating arrangements & deck chairs are positioned with a minimum distance of 1 metre
- We regularly clean surfaces we often touch, such as door & window handles, light switches and handrails; we also air the rooms multiple times a day
- At reception we sell hand sanitizers – 50 ml/ € 9,-
The most important rules:
- Face masks are obligatory in all publically accessible indoor areas. This rule excludes children under the age of 6 and people who are exempt from wearing face masks due to medical reasons.
- We appeal to your sense of reason and responsibility towards others
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 metre to people you do not live with
- If possible, book in advance
- Please adhere to the general hygiene rules (wash your hands regularly, do not shake hands with or hug people, sneeze into your elbow, etc.)
- Do not travel if you feel sick, and if you have signs of sickness during your stay please inform us
As always, we provide you with regional delicacies in our Schörgerstube (deluxe half-board option) & at our á la carte restaurant – in compliance with all health regulations, such as the minimum distance between tables. In order to avoid people queuing, we kindly ask you to reserve a table at our á la carte restaurant. Those of you dining in our half-board section at the Schörgerstube already have a reservation. Running a restaurant, we are obligated to run a complete guest list in order to comply with corona requirements. Please register in our DIGITAL GUEST BOOK.
We kindly ask you to wear a face mask at the breakfast buffet in our Schörgerstube – here too, your table has already been reserved for you. As usual, you can help yourselves to our homemade natural food. We have taken the necessary hygienic precautions and provide you with a hand-washing station with hand sanitizers, as well as disposable gloves. Help yourself to food & drinks only after you have disinfected your hands!
Our popular Schatzbar is open for you until 22:00 p.m. The chairs are arranged in a manner that allows you to keep the minimum distance of 1 metre.
Rooms are aired and disinfected with every change-over with extra care. We put special focus on often-touched surfaces such as door & window handles, remote controls, lights switches, etc.
Lavender Spa with infinity pool & swimming pond
Relax to the max! Our sauna world, our infinity pool & our swimming pond have also reopened. Follow this enticing invitation to just chill and relax. We urge you to adhere to the basic sanitary rules such as washing your hands, keeping 1 metre distance to other people etc. – there might be a limit as to how many people are allowed in the pool at a time.
Our Lavender Spa therapists wear masks or face guards & work with very high quality natural products to pamper your body and soul!